Australian Homo Optimus Association - Objectives
AHOA is a Non-Profit Organisation with the following objectives:
- To unite under its organisational umbrella - individuals, families
and organisations who recognise and are willing to promote the
benefits of Optimal Nutrition (as devised and implemented by Jan
- To promote the Optimal Diet - a modern, optimal model of human
nutrition - within the general community of Australia and the
- To establish itself and serve as an authority on the Optimal
Diet in Australia.
- To provide scientific, moral and personal support to the members
of AHOA, and to the public in general, with the aim of improving
the understanding and enhancing the knowledge of the Optimal Diet,
thus improving prospects of re-gaining and/or maintaining the
health of any interested party.
- To unite under its organisational umbrella a group of highly
qualified specialists in the areas of nutrition, health, life
style, etc, whose professional activities coincide with or support
the objectives of AHOA.
- To provide the advisory services of highly qualified health
professionals in the area of healthy lifestyle including: nutrition,
physical activities and general wellbeing.
- To support initiatives of local communities (anywhere in Australia)
in the areas of education, arts, environment and community health
which coincide with the objectives of the AHOA.
- To assist community-based organisations, corporations and government
institutions in human nutrition related issues utilising the knowledge
behind the Optimal Diet.
- To seek financial assistance from community-based organisations,
corporations, government institutions and individuals in order
to promote the awareness of the Optimal Diet.
- To lobby local, state (territory) and federal governments, and/or
individual politicians, and to support efforts and activities
of the aforementioned, with the aim of promotion and general acceptance
of the Optimal Diet.
- To initiate, instigate and support scientific research into
the benefits of the Optimal Diet.
- To initiate, organise and/or support meetings, lectures and
scientific conferences promoting the merits and health benefits
of the Optimal Diet.
- To initiate and support initiatives and efforts leading to the
organisation and provision of active rest and recuperation activities
including: optimal nutrition clinics, sanatoria, children's camps
and family health resorts.
- To develop and foster contacts with sister associations in Australia
- To do all such other lawful acts and deeds as are incidental
or conducive to the above objectives.